Thursday, December 01, 2005

Cold

Its officially winter now. Multiple inches of snow on the ground. Cold air coming in through the windows (yes, I still need to weather proof my 110 year old windows). Even with the storm windows on, the 1/8" crack between the upper and lower pane is allowing a breeze to come in. And last night I took a good fall outside the bowling alley. I was walking up to the car and next thing I knew, I was laying on the ground. My knee and elbow have been hurting all day from the fall. And I didn't even have a good score bowling either.

Lots of projects that need to get done. I'm not sure that the fridge water line isn't still leaking, but nowhere in town has one of those electronic devices that warn you when the water line leaks. More painting, wallpaper removal, electrical outlets to wire up, dust bunnies to vacuum, basements to clean, etc. It never ends. Such is life.

No comments: